Are you tired of manually adjusting your stops and managing your trades throughout the day? Do you struggle with finding the right time to move your stop to break even, or end up getting stopped out before a trade can reach its full potential? If so, using an automated trading system like Autopilot may be a solution for you.
One of the features of the Autopilot is the ability to set up stop moves and break-even points for your trades. This can help to take the emotion out of managing trades and ensure that you are using a consistent approach to risk management.
What is Autopilot trading?
Autopilot trading is a type of trading where a computer program takes control and makes trades on your behalf. It’s like having a robot trader who does all the work for you! It will initiate trades from start to finish, including entry, stop loss, and profit targets.
With autopilot trading, you can sit back and relax while the program buys and sells stocks based on predetermined rules. This means that even if you’re not an expert in trading, you can still make money without lifting a finger.
However, it’s important to remember that there are risks involved with any type of investment, so be sure to do your research before diving into autopilot trading.
DayTradeToWin offers trading education and software suitable for traders at every level. Among their top products is the Autopilot software, which assists traders in identifying potential trade opportunities and effectively managing their positions.
Is it a legitimate tool for traders or just another scam? Many traders may wonder if the autopilot trading system is worth their time and money. Rest assured, this tool is not a scam – it’s a legitimate option for those looking to make smarter trades.
With its advanced technology, the autopilot system can help you navigate the markets with ease and precision. Don’t fall victim to false claims of get-rich-quick schemes; trust in the reliability and effectiveness of the autopilot trading system.
It is important to practice caution when using any tool, as it can easily be abused or misused. Unfortunately, there are fraudulent schemes and scam artists who make false promises of “get rich quick” solutions through automated trading.
When assessing automated trading systems, it’s crucial to exercise caution, especially with ones that boast unrealistic or exaggerated performance or profitability.
Autopilot uses a combination of indicators, including the Atlas Line, to identify potential trade setups. Once a trade is entered, the system uses trailing stops and profit targets to manage the position. The system is fully automated, which means that trades are entered and exited without any input from the trader.
Here’s What You Need to Know
AutoPilot trades occur during specific periods of the day. Really, this is ideal. Yes, we have narrowed down specific time frames that work best throughout the day. This helps limit the exposure of your trading account. Other automated systems can subject your account to increased risk with around-the-clock trading. Not AutoPilot!
AutoPilot is designed for (E-mini) or MES (Micro E-mini) charts.
NQ (Nasdaq) and MNQ (Micro Nasdaq) charts are also compatible. We will provide you with the ES/MES and NQ/MNQ settings.
Using autopilot in trading can offer many benefits for both new and experienced traders. Here are some of the benefits of using an autopilot in your trading:
- Consistency: An autopilot system can help you maintain a consistent approach to trading. It will follow a set of rules and parameters that you have defined, so it can help eliminate the emotional aspect of trading.
- Time-saving: An autopilot can save you time by analyzing the market, identifying trading opportunities, and placing trades automatically. This can be especially beneficial for traders who have limited time to devote to trading or who want to be involved in other activities while still making trades.
- Elimination of human error: Traders can make mistakes when placing trades or managing trades manually. An autopilot system can eliminate those mistakes and execute trades according to predefined rules and parameters.
- Increased accuracy: Autopilot systems can analyze a large amount of data and make decisions based on that data. This can increase the accuracy of trading decisions and help you make better trades.
- Backtesting: Most autopilot systems offer backtesting functionality. Backtesting allows you to test your trading strategy against historical data to see how it would have performed in the past. This can help you refine your trading strategy and improve your trading performance.
- Reduced stress: Trading can be stressful, especially when you are managing multiple trades simultaneously. An autopilot system can help to reduce stress by automating the trading process and eliminating the need for constant monitoring.
In this video, I will demonstrate the autopilot trading system placing trades before the market opens. Currently, it is about half an hour before the market opens in New York time, and the autopilot trading system is active and engaged in a trade with a trailing stop.
While we recommend trading after the market opens, some traders have suggested using the system pre-market. I will allow the system to operate for the first hour without any modifications, so you can observe the trades and see how the system responds to market volatility once the market opens.
Pre-market trading is the trading activity that occurs before the regular market session begins. This typically takes place between 4:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) in the United States. During this time, news and events can move the market, and traders can take advantage of these opportunities to make profits.